12 months FREE Unlimited Sky Broadband: Switcher.ie exclusive offer worth €120
Switcher.ie has teamed up Sky to offer new broadband customers 12 months free Unlimited Broadband.
The TV and broadband provider will charge new broadband customers €30 for its Unlimited Broadband and Talk Freetime package for the first 12 months of their contact.
Sky usually charges €40 a month for the service, customers taking advantage of this exclusive Switcher.ie deal will save €120 over 12 months.
Sky Unlimited Broadband: Features
- Up to 24Mb unlimited broadband with no monthly usage cap
- Includes a FREE Sky Hub, Sky’s brand new wireless router
- Technical support based in Dublin
- Hassle free switching – you can keep your existing telephone number
Sky Talk Freetime: Features
- Inclusive evening & weekend calls to Republic of Ireland local and national landline numbers
- Great value call rates to Ireland mobiles and international landlines
- Calls to Sky Customer Services at no extra cost
- A great range of optional free features, including voicemail and caller display
- Hassle free switching – no need for a new number
The deal is also available for new broadband customers wishing to avail of Sky’s triple play bundles, with Sky TV, Unlimited Broadband and Talk Freetime all available from only €58 per month for 12 months.
Sky’s Unlimited Broadband package, when connected to a Sky+ Box, can provide access to a whole host of Sky TV content that is available via the company’s On Demand and Catch Up TV services.
Switching from another service is simple and there’s the option to cancel the subscription without penalty – as long as it’s done within the first 30 days.
The offer is available through Switcher for a limited period only, the offer ends 27 March 2014.