Sky's €100 cash-back offer on TV plans and bundles is back
The offer lasts until Thursday, 3 November.
Are you thinking about changing your TV provider?
If so, then Sky’s new offer might appeal to you. Anyone who signs up for a TV or triple-play plan between now and Thursday the 3rd of November will receive €100 back on a Prepaid MasterCard.
Sky’s Original TV bundle with Sky Box Sets and HD
When you consider this alongside Sky’s current promotion on its Original TV bundle with Sky Box Sets and HD, it represents some of the best value in the TV market at the moment.
That bundle is currently reduced from €44.50 per month €25 per month for the first 12 months - a saving of €234 per year. And you’ll also get €100 cashback on top of that.
The bundle includes:
- 55 channels, on-demand and catch-up TV;
- The ability to pause, rewind and record;
- Access to Sky Go and the new Sky Q app; and
- The Sky Q 1 TB box, which allows customers to record three shows and watch a fourth live, and store up to 500 hours of TV.
The discount on this bundle lasts until the 10th of November, but if you also want to avail of the €100 cashback offer, you’ll need to sign-up by the 3rd.
Other TV plans from Sky
If this bundle doesn’t appeal to you, you also have plenty of other TV-only options from Sky, including:
- The Sky Original TV bundle + Sky Sports, which costs €69.50 per month and includes access to 7 dedicated sports channels; and
- The Sky Original TV Bundle & Sky Cinema which is €58.50 per month and has 11 premium movie channels included.
Both of these deals will give you €100 back on a Prepaid MasterCard if you sign up by 3 November.
Sky’s TV, phone and broadband deals
The €100 cashback offer is also available on Sky’s triple-play deals, so if you’re someone who likes to deal with the same provider for your phone, broadband and TV, you could consider some of the following plans:
- Sky’s Original TV Bundle + Sky Fibre Unlimited & Talk Freetime plan costs €74.50 per month for the first 12 months. With this, you’ll get unlimited 100Mb broadband, over 50 TV channels, and inclusive off-peak calls to Republic of Ireland local and national landlines; or
- Sky’s Original TV Bundle + Sky Fibre Unlimited & Talk Anytime plan also includes unlimited 100Mb broadband and over 50 TV channels, but with this one you’ll get inclusive any-time calls to landlines within the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. This plan costs €82 per month for the first 12 months.
Again, both of these deals will give you €100 back on a Prepaid MasterCard if you sign up by 3 November.
Sky Q 1 TB box
Don’t forget that all of Sky’s plans with a TV element now include the next generation Sky Q box with 1TB storage as standard. This box allows customers to record three shows and watch a fourth live, and store up to 500 hours of TV.
Want €100 cashback? Take a look at Sky’s plans now