Switcher EXCLUSIVE: €50 gift card with any Virgin Media broadband, TV and phone bundle
Another exclusive deal for Switcher.ie customers, this time for anyone signing up to a triple-play plan with Virgin Media.
Christmas is just around the corner, so what better time to sign up for a great broadband, TV and phone deal?
There are lots of great deals on the market and this new Switcher.ie exclusive is definitely up there with the best of them.
What’s the deal?
Anyone signing up for a triple-play deal with Virgin Media between now and 11 December exclusively through Switcher.ie will receive a Virgin Media €50 One4All gift card, on top of the great discounts already available on these plans.
Back in September, Virgin Media launched huge discounts on these plans, which could save you up to €300. And now, you can get an additional €50 Virgin Media One4All gift card, too!
Which Virgin Media plans does this deal apply to?
This deal applies to all Virgin Media triple-play plans. The details of these are as follows:
- The 360Mb Mobile World and Horizon Max TV bundle, which comes with unlimited 360Mb broadband, 110 TV channels and unlimited calls to Irish mobiles and landlines, is reduced to €45 per month for the first six months. After this, it will revert to the standard price of €95 per month.
- The 360Mb Mobile World and Horizon TV bundle comes with unlimited 360Mb broadband, 50 TV channels and unlimited calls to Irish mobiles and landlines. This bundle is reduced to €40 per month, from €90, for the first six months.
- The 240Mb Anytime World and Horizon Max TV deal, which comes with unlimited 240Mb broadband, 110 TV channels and free anytime local and national calls, is now available for €35 per month for 6 months, down from €85.
- Meanwhile, the 240Mb Anytime World and Horizon TV plan is down to €30 per month for 6 months. It normally costs €80 per month and comes with unlimited 240Mb broadband, 50 TV channels, and free anytime local and national calls.
These discounts, which amount to a saving of €300 over the year, are available until 2 January.
But remember, if you also want a €50 Virgin Media One4All gift card, you’ll need to sign up through Switcher.ie by 11 December.
When will I get my gift card?
The gift cards will be sent out by registered post, and when this is done will depend on when you sign up for the offer.
If you join by the end of November, your voucher will be sent by mid-December, while if you sign up between 1 and 11 December, you’ll receive your voucher in mid-January.
Loads of additional features to enjoy this Christmas
On top of the huge discounts, and the exclusive gift card offer, all of the packages mentioned above come with additional features, including:
- The ability to pause, rewind & record live TV;
- Access to On Demand TV, which allows you to view content from any location on your preferred device;
- Replay TV, which allows you to scroll back through the Horizon TV guide and watch a show that aired up to 7 days ago;
- The ability to record four programmes at once, while watching a fifth;
- Access to Horizon Go, which allows you to watch live TV on any device, from anywhere; and
- Access to My Prime, which has a huge selection of movies and box sets that you can watch on your smartphone or tablet using Horizon Go.
Some of these could come in very handy over the festive period - and maybe even help to avoid an argument over who’s in charge of the remote!