Switcher.ie EXCLUSIVE: €50 gift card with any Virgin Media broadband, TV and phone bundle
This is available on top of the already significant discounts on Virgin Media's triple-play deals.
Since the new year started, there have been countless deals from broadband providers for new customers.
Amongst these deals are discounts of up to €300 from Virgin Media on their broadband, TV and home phone deals.
And now, on top of these discounts, Virgin Media is also offering a €50 One4All gift card to anyone signing up to one of these triple-play deals exclusively through Switcher.ie between now and 31 January.
Which broadband, TV and phone plans does this deal apply to?
This deal applies to all Virgin Media triple-play plans. At the moment, all of these deals have a six-month discount, saving customers €300.
The various plans available are as follows:
- The 240Mb Virgin Mix TV and Anytime Mobile bundle, which comes with unlimited 240Mb broadband, 50 TV channels (16 in HD), and unlimited calls to Irish mobiles and landlines. This plan is reduced to €35 per month for the first six months at the moment, and will revert to the standard price of €85 per month after this.
- The 240Mb Virgin Full House TV and Anytime Mobile plan, which has unlimited 240Mb broadband, with 100 TV channels (24 in HD), and unlimited calls to Irish mobiles and landlines. This plan is currently reduced to €40 per month for six months, going up to €90 after that.
- The 360Mb Virgin Full House TV and Mobile World plan. This comes with unlimited 360Mb broadband, with 100 TV channels (24 in HD), and unlimited calls to Irish mobiles and landlines. This plan is currently reduced to €45 per month for six months, reverting to the standard price of €95 after that.
- The 360Mb Virgin Mix TV and Mobile World plan, which comes with unlimited 360Mb broadband, 50 TV channels (16 in HD), and unlimited calls to Irish mobiles and landlines. This plan is reduced to €40 per month for the first six months, going up to the normal price of €90 per month after this.
The discounts on these plans represent a huge saving on the standard prices, and if you sign up exclusively through Switcher.ie by 31 January, you will also receive a €50 One4All giftcard.
Additional features on Virgin Media triple-play deals
Along with the standard plan features, Virgin Media’s triple-play deals also come with the following additional features:
- Virgin Movies and Box Sets: exclusive must watch box sets and movies straight from the cinema;
- Virgin Catch-Up: all the Irish catch up players available at the press of a button;
- Virgin TV Anywhere: Watch your favourite TV anywhere, anytime; and
- FREE Netflix for 6 months.
When will I get my gift card?
The gift cards will be sent out by registered post, the month after you sign up.
This means that it must be signed for, or collected from the post office if you’re not at home when it’s delivered.