Virgin Media has launched new offers on triple-play - saving customers €300
There are also new offers on Virgin Mobile for existing Virgin Media phone customers.
From today, Virgin Media has new offers on its triple-play deals for new customers.
The announcement of these deals comes hot on the heels of eir’s back-to-school bundle bonus deals and Sky’s ‘Switching Season’ discounts, which means prices for bundles at the moment are really competitive.
Great news for anyone looking for a new deal!
Deals on triple-play from Virgin Media
From today until January 2nd, Virgin are offering the following discounts on their popular triple-play deals:
- The 360Mb Mobile World and Horizon Max TV bundle, which comes with unlimited 360Mb broadband, 110 TV channels and unlimited calls to Irish mobiles and landlines, will be reduced to €45 per month for the first six months. After this, it will revert to the standard price of €95 per month.
- The 360Mb Mobile World and Horizon TV bundle comes with unlimited 360Mb broadband, 50 TV channels and unlimited calls to Irish mobiles and landlines. This bundle is reduced to €40 per month, from €90, for the first six months.
- The 240Mb Anytime World and Horizon Max TV deal, which comes with unlimited 240Mb broadband, 110 TV channels and free anytime local and national calls, is now available for €35 per month for 6 months, down from €85.
- Meanwhile, the 240Mb Anytime World and Horizon TV is down to €30 per month for 6 months. It normally costs €80 per month and comes with unlimited 240Mb broadband, 50 TV channels, and free anytime local and national calls.
Big savings and additional features
The discounts on these triple-play deals amount to a saving of €300 over the first year of the contract, which is a really significant saving.
On top of this, all of the packages mentioned above come with additional features, such as:
- The ability to pause, rewind & record live TV;
- Access to On Demand TV, which allows you to view content from any location on your preferred device;
- Replay TV, which allows you to scroll back through the Horizon TV guide and watch a show that aired up to 7 days ago;
- The ability to record four programmes at once, while watching a fifth;
- Access to Horizon Go, which allows you to watch live TV on any device, from anywhere; and
- Access to My Prime, which has a huge selection of movies and box sets that you can watch on your smartphone or tablet using Horizon Go.
It’s also possible to add on sports or movies (or both), if you’d like to do so at an additional cost.
Virgin Mobile deal for existing customers
If you are already with Virgin Media for Broadband or TV, there’s also a deal that could work for you.
You can avail of a discount on the Virgin Mobile Unlimited deal - paying €10 instead of €25 per month for the first six months. This represents a saving of €90 over the course of a year.
The packages includes unlimited 4g data, calls and texts, so if you’re looking for a new mobile phone deal, it could be good time to switch and save.
Other changes from Virgin Media
There are also a couple of other changes in terms of fees that Virgin Media charge from today, including:
- A reduction in the fee for replacement remote controls to €10; and
- Removal of the €30 Call Barring Set-up Fee - customers who look for call barring will instead just pay the standard monthly charge of €3.
Interested in these deals? Have a look at Virgin Media’s bundles to see what you can save