Virgin Media Horizon Phone App explained
Virgin Media is constantly expanding their offerings to make deals more enticing to their customers. One of their most recent innovations is the Horizon Phone app available for Virgin Media Home Phone customers.
The app, available on both Google play store and iTunes enables Virgin Media customers to make calls with their smartphone while using their Virgin Media Home Phone call pack giving you the convenience of your Smartphone with the low cost value of your home phone.
As the Horizon App works via WiFi, Virgin Media customers can tap into their Virgin Media calls pack from wherever there is a WiFi signal available.
This means that customers can avoid roaming charges by making and receiving calls from abroad for free.
To avail of the Horizon Phone App, all you need to do is:
- Download Horizon Phone App on your smartphone or tablet
- Connect to WiFi
- Log into the app
- Choose from your mobile contacts
Benefits of the Horizon Phone App
- Use the free landline minutes included as part of your Virgin Media call pack, instead of paying your mobile phone provider for the calls.
- No need to check a number on your mobile - just call a contact straight from your mobile using your landline service.
- Receive calls to your Horizon Phone App, once connected to WiFi, even when you are not at home.
- Avoid paying for roaming charges when abroad - again, just use your Virgin Media Home Phone minutes when connected to WiFi.
The Horizon Phone App is available to all Virgin Media Home Phone customers, and is free to download to compatible devices including Android or Apple smartphones and tablets. Customers also need to be registered online with My Virgin Media.
Compare the latest Virgin Media broadband and home phone deals on Switcher.ie today.