Why choose bigblu?
- bigblu - formerly known as Europasat - is one of Ireland’s satellite broadband providers, which means it is a great option if you find it difficult to get other types of broadband where you live.
- bigblu has a number of different packages available, so you’re sure to find one to suit you.
- No landline is required in order to sign up with bigblu as its services are provided via satellite.
bigblu’s best deals and packages
All of bigblu’s packages are provided via satellite, and they have speeds of up to 50Mb. As with Europasat, the differences between bigblu’s packages are mainly down to the download allowance.
If you spend a lot of time online, make sure you choose a plan with a sufficient download allowance - and bear in mind that if you exceed your data allowance in any given month, bigblu says your speed may decrease.
- bigblu broadband customers can avail of customer support 7 days a week.
- bigblu offers off-peak unmetered data, which allows you to use unlimited volumes of data between 1 and 6AM.
What broadband speed does bigblu offer?
bigblu’s broadband has speeds of up to 50Mb available.
More about bigblu
What is the phone number for bigblu’s customer service?
If you need to contact bigblu directly, you can do so on 015680990.
Switching to bigblu
Switching to bigblu is quick and easy. All you need to do is choose which plan you’re interested in and fill in a few details, including your address and bank details. bigblu will also look for your UAN.
Make sure you contact your current provider to ensure you’re free to switch, and give them the required notice so that you’re not charged after you’ve switched. You’ll be able to arrange a cut-off date with them for service and then you can confirm an installation date with bigblu so you experience as little downtime as possible, although it is possible you may be without broadband for a short while.
Once the switch happens, make sure you cancel any Direct Debits with your current provider.