Why choose Vodafone Ireland?
- Vodafone home broadband deals start from only €25
- It’s one of Ireland’s only quad-play providers, meaning you can bundle your broadband, TV, phone and mobile plans
- You get a free Vodafone TV Box, Modem & Vodafone TV Anywhere App with Vodafone TV
- Vodafone home phone includes unlimited anytime calls to Irish landlines
Vodafone Broadband Deals
The best Vodafone deal is the Vodafone Simply Broadband plan, which is just €25 for the first 6 months, and €40 thereafter.
Does Vodafone do home broadband?
Vodafone offers both ADSL and fibre broadband to the home depending on where you live in Ireland. It offers a variety of different bundles, including broadband and TV plans, as well as plans including home phone.
Vodafone’s cheapest broadband-only plan is the Vodafone Simply Broadband plan, which is just €25 for the first 6 months, and €40 thereafter. The Simply Broadband + Home Essentials plan is one of the fastest home broadband Vodafone plans on offer, with speeds of up to 100Mb.
Is Vodafone broadband unlimited?
While Vodafone does operate a fair usage policy (FUP), it isn’t based on a particular usage threshold. Vodafone’s FUP is implemented should they detect excessive usage, for example, above normal residential usage.
About Switching to Vodafone
- Vodafone’s packages come with all equipment - including your modem and/or TV box - free of charge
- Free installation and delivery for Vodafone broadband, TV and home phone Part Fibre plans and Vodafone Gigabit broadband, powered by SIRO
- An installation charge will apply on selected Fibre To The Home plans
- You can choose to keep your phone number if you sign up
What broadband speed does Vodafone offer?
Vodafone broadband offers speeds of up to 100Mb. The actual speed you get will depend on where you live.
How long are the contracts?
Vodafone’s broadband packages all have 12 month contracts.
Can you add TV to your Vodafone broadband plan?
Yes, you can add on Vodafone TV to any broadband plan, if your broadband speed is over 20Mbps.
Vodafone TV comes with either 56 or 80 TV channels, as well as catch-up services including, Restart TV and 7 Day Catch up. HD is included as standard with all Vodafone TV channels. There’s also a dedicated Netflix button on the Vodafone remote control, which is handy if you’re a streaming fan.
The Vodafone TV box allows you to pause, rewind and record live TV and store 300 hours of standard definition content.
What channels are on Vodafone TV?
Vodafone TV channels include all of the Irish and UK channel favourites - including RTÉ 1, RTÉ 2, and BBC One - as well as HD channels, kids, news & documentaries, sports and movies.
What is the Vodafone TV box?
The Vodafone TV Box allows you to:
- Pause, rewind, record and store all your favourite TV shows
- Watch Netflix directly through the TV box with a dedicated button on the Vodafone remote
- Record up to four shows at once
- Restart a show mid-way through
- Watch your favourite shows that you’ve missed on 7 day catch up