Why choose Vodafone Ireland?
- Vodafone home broadband deals start from only €25.
- Vodafone broadband is truly unlimited
- Vodafone is one of Ireland’s only quad-play providers, meaning you can bundle your broadband, TV, phone and mobile plans.
- Vodafone TV includes a free Vodafone TV Box, Modem & Vodafone TV Anywhere App
- Vodafone home phone includes unlimited anytime calls to Irish landlines.
Vodafone Broadband Deals
The best Vodafone deal is the Vodafone Simply Broadband plan, which is just €25 for the first 6 months, and €45 thereafter.
Does Vodafone do home broadband?
Vodafone offers both ADSL and fibre broadband to the home depending on where you live in Ireland. Vodafone offer a variety of different bundles, including broadband and TV plans, as well as plans including home phone.
Vodafone’s cheapest broadband-only plan is the Vodafone Simply Broadband plan, which is just €25 for the first 6 months, and €45 thereafter. The Vodafone Gigabit Broadband Experience 1000 + Home Essentials plan is one of the fastest home broadband Vodafone plans on offer, with speeds of up to 1Gb.
Is Vodafone broadband truly unlimited?
Yes all broadband plans from Vodafone Ireland are truly unlimited. Vodafone broadband doesn’t have a fair usage policy or traffic management, meaning you can download as much as you want, whenever you want.
However for mobile phone plans, a fair usage policy of 5,000 minutes applies to the total of all local & national landline calls made within each billable month.
About Switching to Vodafone
- Vodafone’s packages come with all equipment - including your modem and/or TV box - free of charge.
- Installation and delivery for Vodafone broadband, TV and home phone is free.
- People signing up to Vodafone can keep their phone number.
What broadband speed does Vodafone offer?
Vodafone broadband offers speeds of up to 1Gb. The actual speed you get will depend on where you live.
How long is my Vodafone broadband contract?
Vodafone’s broadband packages all have contracts of 12 months.
Can I add TV on to my Vodafone broadband plan?
Yes, you can add on Vodafone TV to any broadband plan, once you get broadband speeds of over 20Mbps.
Vodafone TV comes with either 56 or 80 TV channels, as well as catch-up services including, Restart TV and 7 Day Catch up. HD is included as standard with all Vodafone TV channels. There’s also a dedicated Netflix button on the Vodafone remote control, which is handy for streaming fans.
The Vodafone TV box allows you to pause, rewind and record live TV and store 300 hours of standard definition content.
what channels are on Vodafone TV?
Vodafone TV channels include all of the Irish and UK channel favourites - including RTÉ 1, RTÉ 2, and BBC One - as well as HD channels, kids, news & documentaries, sports and movies.
What is the Vodafone TV box?
The Vodafone TV Box allows you to:
- Pause, rewind, record and store all your favourite TV shows.
- Watch Netflix directly through the TV box with a dedicated button on the Vodafone remote.
- Record up to four shows at once.
- Restart a show mid-way through.
- 7 day catch-up on your favourite shows that you’ve missed during the week.