permanent tsb mortgages
permanent tsb offers a wide range of mortgages for all types of borrower. Whether you’re buying your first home embarking on a self build project, permanent tsb has a mortgage to help fund your purchase.
What mortgages do permanent tsb offer?
permanent tsb offer a wide range of mortgages to borrowers in Ireland, here’s a summary of their mortgages:
- First-time buyer mortgages: competitive rates and mortgage cashback make permanent tsb an appealing choice for borrowers buying their first home.
- Moving house: permanent tsb are now offering their lowest ever 4 year fixed rate mortgage, and if you’re upsizing, rates are even lower when you borrow €250,000 or more.
- Switcher mortgages: you could save by switching to a permanent tsb mortgage and benefit from their 2% cashback offer too.
- Self Build: you can get all the benefits of a first time buyer mortgage and opt to receive your payments in 4-6 stages to help plan and budget for your build.
- Buy to let: borrow €40,000 or more for up to 25 years and get better rates if you have a low loan to value (LTV).
You can compare the mortgages from permanent tsb alongside other mortgage lenders in Ireland using our free mortgage comparison.
Compare mortgage rates & deals
Find the best first time buyer and home mover mortgage deals in Ireland using our comparison.
More about permanent tsb mortgages
Some of the main benefits of permanent tsb mortgages include:
- Competitive rates: permanent tsb offer a choice of market-leading fixed and variable rate mortgages and lower rates for mortgages of €250,000 or more.
- Flexible repayment options: permanent tsb offer payment holiday and overpayment options plus preferred payment dates to give you control over your finances.
- 2% cashback: Get 2% of your mortgage back in cash within 40 days of drawdown. Most mortgages qualify, but not all, so check for exclusions.
- 2% monthly cashback for Explore account holders: 2% cashback every month until 2027 if you pay your mortgage from an Explore account, for approvals before 31st December 2021.
- Mortgage credit approval in 72 hours once you’ve submitted a fully complete application with all the required documents. If you’re successful you’ll get a Mortgage Credit Approval within 72 hours.
- Mobile Mortgage Manager Service: A dedicated mortgage consultant can visit you at home or you can meet in a branch to talk about your mortgage goals and start your application.
More from permanent tsb
permanent tsb is a leading Irish bank with a network of 77 branches across Ireland. They offer a range of financial services including current accounts, savings and investing, loans, insurance and business banking.
permanent tsb is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
permanent tsb mortgages FAQs
How much can I borrow from permanent tsb?
The borrowing limits for permanent tsb are the same as other lenders in Ireland and are based on your income and deposit. You can use our how much can I borrow calculator to find out how much you might be able to borrow.
Do permanent tsb offer mortgages for the self-employed?
Yes, but you’ll need to supply more documentation to support your application.
You can find out more about getting a mortgage if you’re self-employed by reading our guide: How to get a mortgage if you’re self employed