Compare iPhone XR pay monthly contracts and a great deal on a new iPhone XR from just €30 per month.
How to get the best iPhone XR deal
You need to work out how many calls and texts you make each month and how much data you use.
Once you know what you need, you can look for the cheapest iPhone XR deal that meets your needs.
Free iPhone XR offers
If you don’t want to pay a big lump sum upfront for your new iPhone handset you can now get some iPhone XR deals with no upfront cost at all.
Here are some iPhone XR deals with a free handset.
iPhone XR key features
- Liquid Retina HD screen: dubbed the most advanced LCD screen in the market when the iPhone XR was released, the 6.1” iPhone XR is one of its leading features. With True Tone the XR has one of the best colour pallets. A major improvement on the iPhone 8, the all-screen display fills the phone, so you don’t have any wasted space.
- A 12-megapixel camera: with ƒ/1.8 aperture and a digital zoom up to 5x.
- Advanced Face ID: so you can unlock your phone, login to apps and use Apple Pay securely using Apple’s facial authentication software. Face ID is more secure than fingerprint ID.
- Super-fast A12 bionic chip: with Apple’s second-gen neutral engine to optimise performance.
What colours does the iPhone XR come in?
The iPhone XR comes in six different colours:
If you choose a red handset then Apple will make a donation to AIDS charity programmes.
How much does the iPhone XR cost?
The XR is a cheaper alternative than the iPhone 11 range of handsets and starts from €599 SIM free, although you’ll pay a little more for a handset with a bigger memory:
- 64GB iPhone XR from €599
- 128 GB iPhone XR from €648
If you have an old iPhone to exchange then you can get a new iPhone XR from Apple from just €459 using their trade in service - although the price will depend on the handset model you want to trade in and the condition of your phone.
Other iPhone deals
You can see more bill pay prices for other Apple phones by clicking on the images below:
iPhone XR FAQs
Does the iPhone XR have wireless charging?
Yes, you can charge your iPhone XR using any Qi compatible wireless charging device.
How do you take a screenshot on the iPhone XR?
Press the volume up button and the side button at the same time to take your screenshot.
A preview of your picture will then appear of the screen, you can then tap on this to open, edit and annotate your screenshot.
Is the iPhone XR waterproof?
The iPhone XR isn’t fully waterproof, but it is water resistant, so if you spill a drink on it or it gets wet in the rain it should be ok.
Apple claims the iPhone is water resistant to a depth of 1 meter for up to 30 minutes, so if you drop it in the bath or sink it should survive.