The latest phones from Samsung
Beautiful but tough, the latest Samsung phones bring you an extraordinary camera array and a gallery of smart innovations. Learn more and compare Ireland’s best phone deals.
Samsung Galaxy S22
|6.1” Display||50MP Camera||Up to 256GB||5G||3700 mAh battery|
A remarkable rear camera for stunning photography and a 10MP Selfie Camera enhanced with tech innovations for better depth, detail and clarity make this device the must-have mobile for 2022.
- 6.1” Super bright display for an epic, all-day view. Say goodbye to glare with Vision Booster and an AMOLED 2X HDR10+ for outstanding outdoor visibility.
- 50MP rear camera for ultra-detailed, sharp shots. A 12MP ultrawide lens and 10MP telephoto with 30x Space Zoom for powerful, true-to-life photography.
- Exciting AI innovations like Nightography & Adaptive Pixels for remarkable after-dark portraits and vivid video, so nothing goes unseen. Get creative and make captivating content in a couple of clicks.
Samsung Galaxy S22 Plus
|6.6” Display||50MP Camera||Up to 256GB||5G||4500 mAh battery|
All the same features as the S22 but bigger with a longer-lasting battery. Enjoy AI innovations like Nightography & Adaptive Pixels for exceptional after-dark portraits and video, so nobody’s left in the dark.
- 6.6 Dynamic AMOLED display to enjoy the clarity of an Infinity-0 2X HDR10+ screen and Vision Booster for epic outdoor visibility. With 1750 nits, it’s even brighter than the S22.
- Stunning 50MP rear camera for exceptional photography. Plus a 10MP Selfie camera, a 12MP ultrawide lens and 10MP telephoto with 30x Space Zoom to get up close and personal.
- Longer lasting battery and faster charging for 24-7 Talktime, internet and playback.
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
|6.8” Display||108MP Camera||Up to 1TB||5G||5000 mAh battery|
Powerful, advanced, and ultrafast - with a sleek design. Besides the revolutionary Pro-grade camera with Dual Optical Zooms & Nightography, you’ll get enviable screen brightness, a huge 5000mAh battery and a noteworthy, built-in S Pen.
- 6.8” AMOLED 2X HDR10+ display for epic brightness even on the sunniest days. Vision Booster technology provides outstanding outdoor visibility and 120Hz gives you a silky smooth scroll.
- Groundbreaking Pro-grade cameras for best in class, professional photography and video quality. With a 108MP main camera, a 40MP Selfie camera and not one but two telephoto lenses, you’ll capture detail, clarity and depth like never before.
- Built-in S Pen: Get scribbling with the S Pen, a magnetic stylus with Air Actions for precision control, writing and artistry on the go. Turn hasty notes into text or even add animations to videos.
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
|6.4” Display||12MP Camera||Up to 256GB||5G||4500 mAh battery|
The Samsung Galaxy S21 Fan Edition (FE) takes all the best bits from the S21 series and packs them into an affordable, sleek handset - a real treat for Samsung fans on a budget.
- 6.4” Super AMOLED display: The S21 FE is perfectly pocket-sized for work and play. 120 Hz for speedy response rates and seamless scrolling makes games & social a breeze.
- Triple rear 12MP camera & 32MP selfie camera: Create lifelike pictures and enjoy superior video quality with this great camera system. The 30x space zoom captures at close range, and Portrait Mode ensures every selfie is a work of art.
- Super-fuelled performance: With the latest chipset & CPU, the S21 FE punches above its weight to give you a great gaming experience and fault free multi-tasking powers.
How to own a Samsung phone for less
One way of keeping costs down is to buy a pre-owned, refurbished handset.
If you haven’t considered this before, our guide, Should you buy a refurbished phone? can help you decide whether it’s right for you.
Another way to reduce costs further is to opt for a SIM-only deal. You can find a discounted Samsung or refurbished phone and just pay for calls, texts and data on a 30-day rolling contract.
Samsung Galaxy FAQs
When was the Samsung Galaxy S22 released in Ireland?
The Samsung Galaxy S22 launched on 9th February 2022.
Can I trade in my old Samsung phone?
Yes, Samsung offer trade-in options for an instant discount off your old Samsung device.
You can save up to €480 on your new mobile, and most devices are accepted, including Galaxy watches and earbuds.
How much does Samsung insurance cost in Ireland?
You’ll probably pay around €8 per month for a new release or premium phone, but it pays to shop around or get multi-device insurance to keep costs down.
For more information about mobile insurance, check out our guide, Is mobile insurance worth it?
How do I transfer my photos to my new phone?
You can transfer contacts, photos, music, videos, device settings and more to your new Samsung Galaxy device with Smart Switch. Here’s what you need to do:
- Download the Smart Switch app on both your old and new devices or check the app has been updated to the latest version
- Ensure both phones are fully charged
- Launch Smart Switch App on both devices. Go to Settings > Cloud and Accounts > Smart Switch
- If USB transfer, connect both devices with USB Cable and USB Connector
- Select Send on your old device and Receive on your new Galaxy Smartphone
- Select your content and start Transfer