Three’s SIM-only deal of the month
Unlimited Flex Max SIM only from Three
Nowadays, more and more of us are looking for a deal with no restrictions, so we can talk, text and use our data as much as we want.
If that sounds like you, then Three’s Unlimited Flex Max plan should work for you.
For €30 per month, you’ll get unlimited minutes, texts and All You Can Eat data*, which means you never have to worry about talking or texting too much - and you can stream music and video to your heart’s content.
This is a 30-day SIM-only bill pay contract, so you’re not tied down to a lengthy deal, either.
* Direct debit required. Fair usage policy of 10,000 flexi-units per billing cycle for calls and texts. All you can eat data for use in ROI only. Registration required for 3plus.
Why choose Three?
- Three is the Irish data leader and only Irish network to offer customers All You Can Eat Data.*
- Three has a range of SIM-only plans to suit every mobile user.
- You can view your bill, change how you pay or update your account details easily online with My Three.
- You can get exclusive access to pre-sale tickets for the 3 Arena and exclusive discounts with 3Plus.
- Three offers free Three-to-Three calls between its 1.5 million customers, so if your friends or family are on the network, you can call them for free.
Three’s mobile network coverage
Three launched in Ireland in 2005, and is one of Ireland’s leading mobile networks.
Three operates 2G, 3G and 4G networks, with 99% coverage nationwide.