Why choose Vodafone Ireland?
- Vodafone home broadband deals start from just €30 per month
- Vodafone is one of Ireland’s only quad-play providers, so you can get your broadband, TV, phone and mobile plan together
- You get a free Vodafone TV Box, Modem & Vodafone TV Anywhere App with Vodafone TV
- Vodafone home phone includes unlimited anytime calls to Irish landlines
Due to COVID-19, the Irish Government has introduced a temporary VAT reduction from 23% to 21%, effective 1 September 2020 until 28 February 2021 inclusive. The reduced VAT rate will be reflected in your Vodafone monthly bill between these dates.
Vodafone Simply Broadband Deals
The best Vodafone deal is the Vodafone Simply Broadband plan, which is just €30 for the first 12 months, and €50 thereafter.
Does Vodafone do home broadband?
Yes, Vodafone offer both ADSL and fibre broadband to the home depending on where you live in Ireland.
Vodafone offers a variety of different bundles, including broadband and TV plans, as well as plans with a home phone.
Vodafone’s cheapest broadband-only plan is the Vodafone Simply Broadband plan, which is just €30 for the first 12 months, and €50 thereafter. The Simply Broadband & Talk plan is one of the fastest home broadband Vodafone plans on offer, with speeds of up to 100Mb.
Is Vodafone broadband unlimited?
Yes, but a fair usage policy (FUP) applies to all Vodafone broadband deals in Ireland.
The Vodafone FUP isn’t based on a particular usage threshold. Instead it’s implemented if they detect excessive usage above normal residential levels.
What broadband speed does Vodafone offer?
Vodafone broadband offers speeds of up to 100Mb.
The speeds your home is eligible for depends on where you live, and the type of technology available to your home.
How long are the contracts?
Vodafone’s broadband packages all have 12 month contracts.
Switching to Vodafone broadband
Vodafone make it easy for you to switch your broadband to them by offering:
- All the equipment you need for free - including a modem and/or TV box
- Free installation and delivery*
- The option to keep your phone number if you sign up
Free installation applies to Vodafone broadband, TV and home phone Part Fibre plans and Vodafone Gigabit broadband, powered by SIRO. An installation charge will apply on selected Fibre To The Home plans
Can you add TV to your Vodafone broadband plan?
Yes, you can add on Vodafone TV to any broadband plan, if your broadband speed is over 20Mbps.
Vodafone TV comes with 84 TV channels, as well as catch-up services including, Restart TV and 7 Day Catch up. Where available, HD is as included at no extra cost. There’s also a dedicated Netflix button on the Vodafone remote control, which is handy if you’re a streaming fan.
The Vodafone TV box allows you to pause, rewind and record live TV and store 300 hours of standard definition content.
What channels are on Vodafone TV?
With Vodafone TV you can watch all of the Irish and UK channel favourites, including 23 in super sharp HD at no extra cost. Enjoy all the RTÉ, BBC, Channel 4 and Virgin Media channels, as well as kids, news & documentaries, sports and movies.
Why not enhance your TV experience with Vodafone’s premium add-ons. Add Sky Cinema to enjoy over 1,000 your favourite movies all in HD, with a new movie premiere released every day.
Or catch all the sporting action with our Sky Sports and BT Sport/Premier Sports add-ons, now only €20 per month for 6 months.
What is the Vodafone TV box?
The Vodafone TV Box allows you to:
- Pause, rewind, record and store all your favourite TV shows
- Watch Netflix using the TV box with a dedicated button on the Vodafone remote
- Record up to four shows at once
- Restart a show mid-way through
- Watch your favourite shows that you’ve missed on 7 day catch up