Vodafone Broadband, Phone & TV Deals
Compare Vodafone broadband & TV deals. Find great offers on Vodafone‘s superfast fibre home Broadband, TV & phone packages.
Winner at the Switcher.ie
Broadband Awards 2022
- Best Value Broadband Provider
- Broadband Provider of the Year
Why choose Vodafone broadband Ireland?
- Vodafone offers a variety of broadband packages to suit your budget and needs
- Vodafone is one of Ireland’s only quad-play providers, so you can get your broadband, TV, home phone and mobile plan together
- With Vodafone TV you get a free Vodafone TV Box, Modem & Vodafone TV Anywhere App
- Vodafone home phone includes unlimited anytime calls to Irish landlines, and you can keep your existing number
- Vodafone won four awards, including Best Broadband Provider at the 2021 Switcher.ie Broadband Awards
What home broadband does Vodafone offer?
Vodafone offers ADSL, part fibre, and fibre to the home broadband, but you’ll need to check what’s available where you live.
You can get a variety of different bundles, including broadband and TV plans, as well as plans with a home phone.
Do Vodafone offer any add ons?
Yes, they offer some helpful extras for just €5 per month.
- Add Super WiFi to stream movies, work and game in every corner of your home. It works together with your Gigabox modem to get rid of black spots and give the best possible WiFi connection.
- Add Always Connected for 4G backup so you’ll never lose your broadband connection again. If your broadband goes down, all your devices will automatically switch to the 4G network to keep you connected to the internet.
What Vodafone broadband speed can you get?
It depends what type you choose, here are the options:
- ADSL broadband offers speeds of up to 24Mb
- Part fibre (fibre to the cabinet) broadband offers speeds of up to 100Mb
- SIRO-powered broadband offers speeds of up to 1Gb
The speed you can get depends on where you live, and the type of technology available to your home.
Best Vodafone Ireland broadband deals
Whatever your needs may be, Vodafone has a deal for you.
Vodafone offers a broadband-only plan known as Simply Broadband, which could work if you’re not looking to add TV or home phone to your package.
Vodafone Broadband, Phone & TV
If you want to bundle TV into your broadband plan, Vodafone’s TV & broadband package, Simply Broadband, TV & Talk offers 80+ channels including 32 in stunning HD, plus live and catch-up TV features in fibre-enabled areas.
Simply Broadband & Talk is a good option if you just want broadband & phone.
Do Vodafone mobile customers get any discounts?
Existing Vodafone bill pay mobile customers may qualify for offers or discounts when they sign up for any broadband plan. The current offer is:
- Get Always Connected free for 18 months (normally €5 p/m)
Your broadband and mobile services will need to be linked to the same account and account holder. If eligible, you’ll be offered the discount at the point of sale, terms and conditions apply.
What features does a Vodafone landline include?
You can choose from a range of add ons, including calls to mobiles, landlines and international numbers. This gives you extra minutes for the calls you make the most, at a reduced cost. Check out Vodafone’s latest call charges and rates.
Here are some other features you can set up if you choose:
- Caller ID which lets you see the number of the person calling you
- Show or hide your own caller ID when making calls
- Keep your existing number
- Voicemail on your phone
- Call forwarding, call barring and call twinning (where your mobile will also ring)
Call Vodafone’s freephone number 1907 for help with any queries on your home phone.
Looking for a mobile plan?
Can you add TV to your Vodafone broadband plan?
Yes, you can add Vodafone TV to any broadband plan, as long as your broadband speed is over 20Mbps.
However, you can’t get TV as a standalone plan so you’ll need to bundle it with Vodafone broadband.
What features does the Vodafone TV Box offer?
With the Vodafone TV Box you can:
- Pause, rewind, record and store all your favourite shows
- Watch Netflix through the TV box with a dedicated button on the Vodafone remote*
- Record up to four shows at once
- Restart a show mid-way through
- Watch your favourite shows that you’ve missed on 7 day catch up
- Store 300 hours of standard definition content
*You’ll need to subscribe to Netflix separately. It isn’t included with Vodafone TV or as an add-on.
You can also experience live TV on the go with the free Vodafone TV Anywhere app.
What channels can you get with Vodafone TV?
The Vodafone TV package comes with over 80 TV channels, as well as catch-up services including Restart TV and 7 Day Catch up.
With Vodafone TV, you can watch all of the Irish and UK channel favourites, including 26 in super sharp HD at no extra cost.
Enjoy all the RTÉ, BBC, Channel 4 and Virgin Media channels, as well as Kids’ Zone, news & documentaries, sports and movies.
What sports channels are included with Vodafone TV?
Vodafone TV comes with the following sports channels:
- Sky Sports Racing
- Eurosport 1
- Eurosport 2
If you want access to Virgin Media Sports, you’ll need to sign up directly with Virgin Media, and access the content via their app.
What premium TV add-ons can you get?
Choose from these add-ons to personalise your viewing experience:
- Sky Cinema: which lets you enjoy over 1,000 of your favourite movies all in HD, with a new movie premiere released every day. Now just €12 per month for the first 6 months, then €24.
- Sky Sports and BT Sport/Premier Sports: for non-stop sporting action, and now only €20 per month for 6 months, €40 after that.
- Racing TV: which offers all the racing action in HD, plus free membership for Racing TV Extra. It costs €15 for the first 6 months, then €30.
- HD Bonus Pack: which lets you view all the BBC channels in high definition. Contact the Vodafone customer care team to find out how to get this add-on.
- Sky Sports and Sky Cinema combo Combine the two and get the duo half price. That’s €24.50 a month for 6 months, then €49 a month.
Can you watch Vodafone TV in more than one room?
Yes, but you’ll need to pay extra for Vodafone TV multi-room.
Vodafone multi-room lets you watch your choice of programme in another room, and costs an extra €10 per room per month, plus a €99 installation fee per extra box.
How does Vodafone TV compare to eir TV, Sky TV and Virgin Media TV?
Vodafone TV has many of the same features and channels as eir, Sky, and Virgin Media, however, the Sky and Virgin Media TV boxes let you record more shows at once, while still watching TV.
Sky has standalone TV packages if you’re not interested in bundling, plus a wider range of add-ons.
Switching to Vodafone Broadband & TV
Vodafone makes it easy for you to switch your broadband to them by offering:
- All the equipment you need for free - including a modem and/or TV box
- Free installation and delivery*
- The option to keep your phone number if you sign up
Free installation applies to Vodafone broadband, TV and home phone Part Fibre plans and Vodafone Gigabit broadband, powered by SIRO. An installation charge will apply on selected Fibre To The Home plans
Vodafone Broadband, TV & Home Phone FAQs
How do I cancel my Vodafone broadband plan?
If you’re within the 14 day cooling-off period, you can cancel by calling Vodafone’s customer service or using the cancellation form linked to in their terms and conditions.
If you’re outside of the cooling off period and within your contract term, you must give 30 days notice by phone or in writing, but you’ll also be charged early termination fees.
If your contract has ended, you can just give 30 days notice in writing or by calling customer services.
How long are the contracts with Vodafone?
Vodafone’s broadband packages all have 12 month contracts.
What is Vodafone Broadband Voice?
Broadband Voice uses VoIP technology, allowing you to make calls over the internet using your modem, providing you have fibre broadband.
Here’s a short video on how to set up Broadband Voice.
What is Vodafone Super Wifi?
It’s a smart WiFi extension that boosts internet connectivity by delivering reliable WiFi coverage to every corner of your home.
Super WiFi works together with your Gigabox modem to eliminate blackspots and optimise WiFi no matter where you are in the house. You can add it to your Fibre Broadband package for a small monthly fee.
What is Vodafone Always Connected?
It’s a 4G backup for when your broadband suffers disruption.
If you experience any problems with your broadband connection, Always Connected will automatically switch all your devices to a 4G connection so you don’t lose access to the internet. When the problem is resolved it will switch back to broadband as before.
Is Vodafone broadband unlimited?
Yes, but a Vodafone fair usage policy (FUP) applies to all their broadband deals in Ireland.
The Vodafone FUP isn’t based on a particular usage threshold. Instead, it’s implemented if they detect excessive usage above normal residential levels.
Find out more about unlimited broadband and fair usage in our dedicated guide.
Get super fast broadband from just €30 a month
It only takes a few minutes to find a cheaper deal and start saving