Why choose Sky Ireland?
- Sky Ireland offers broadband speeds of up to 100Mb.
- Sky Broadband packages start from just €35.
- Sky’s broadband is truly unlimited.
- Sky’s TV service is considered best-in-class - winning the Best TV Provider’ award at the Switcher.ie Awards for the last 4 years.
- All Sky Fibre deals include phone line rental
- Sky offer great introductory discounts, meaning you can usually make significant savings in year one.
What does Sky offer?
Sky is a triple-play provider, offering broadband, TV, home phone packages.
Sky Broadband & Phone
All sky broadband deals include Sky phone line rental and come with a Talk plan, which you can upgrade to include Anytime or International calls.
The cheapest Sky broadband and phone package is the Sky Fibre Unlimited & Talk Freetime plan, which is just €35 for the first 12 months, and €55 thereafter.
Sky TV, Broadband, Phone
If you want to bundle your Sky broadband, phone and TV you have plenty of choice.
The best Sky bundle is the Sky Entertainment + Sky Fibre Unlimited & Talk Freetime plan, which has unlimited fibre broadband with speeds of up to 100Mb.
Sky is one of the most popular TV providers in Ireland, offering a variety of TV options including entertainment, sport, kids, cinema and box set packages. You can mix and match to create your perfect TV bundle. The latest Sky TV-only deal, is the Sky Entertainment - it’s €22 for the first 12 months, and €37 thereafter.
Is Sky Fibre unlimited?
Yes, ‘Sky Fibre Unlimited’ does not have a fair usage or traffic management policy, allowing you to download as much as you want, whenever you want. You can share, stream and download your favourite shows, movies or music all at the same time, and never have to worry about download limits.
How fast is Sky Fibre broadband?
Sky Ireland currently offers broadband speeds up to 100Mbps. Sky’s superfast unlimited broadband is perfect for busy homes.
How long is my contract with Sky?
Sky’s contracts normally last for 12 months. Often, Sky offers great discounts for the first 12 months, so you can make significant savings in the first year.
- Anyone signing up to Sky broadband will get the Sky Q Hub as standard -Sky’s best ever wireless router.
- When you sign up to Sky broadband, you’ll pay €50 for your Sky Hub if you don’t opt for a TV plan - otherwise, it’s free.
- Sky TV is considered best-in-class, with Sky customers getting access to on-demand content.
- Sky customers can register for Sky VIP, which gives loyal Sky customers benefits like Sky Store Buy&Keep movies, early access to content, and special offers on Sky Q.
- When you switch to Sky you can keep your existing phone number.
Can I add Sky TV on to my broadband plan?
Yes, many people do choose to add TV on to their Sky broadband - or even opt for a standalone TV deal with Sky - as their TV product is one of the best out there. Sky TV includes
- Over 90 channels including Sky Atlantic
- Free Sky Q 1TB box - pause, rewind and record live TV
- Sky Go - watch live and on-demand TV
- Access to Sky VIP
What Sky TV packages are available?
There are a variety of Sky TV packages from Sky’s basic Entertainment package to their larger TV bundles which include optional extras like Sky Cinema, Box Sets and Sky Sports.
The Sky Entertainment package comes with a 90 channels, including BBC, RTÉ, and Channel 4 channels, as well as Sky 1 & 2, Sky Atlantic, Sky Living and Sky News.
Sky Entertainment with Sky Kids
With Sky Entertainment with Sky Kids, customers will get 90 channels on Sky’s next generation TV box as well as access to 11 dedicated channels, just for youngsters.
Sky Entertainment with Box Sets and HD
Entertainment you love with premium channels plus discover a huge range of on demand Box sets, from latest shows to the classics as well as our exclusive shows from Sky channels that you can’t find anywhere else.
Sky Entertainment with Sky Kids, Box Sets and HD
As well as Sky Entertainment, on demand box sets you also get access to 11 dedicated kids channels.