Why choose Virgin Media?
- Virgin Media offer broadband speeds of up to 360Mb
- They have been named Ireland’s fastest broadband provider by Ookla for 3 years running, and at the 2018 Switcher.ie Awards.
- Virgin Media offer broadband, TV, phone and mobile plans.
- Virgin Media offer a Red House visit, where Virgin Media technicians visit your home to tune the set-up of your broadband and TV, connect all devices, upgrade equipment, and sort any issues.
- Virgin Media customers can access for free any Bitbuzz Hotspots in Ireland and the UK.
- Free support & servicing
Is Virgin Media broadband unlimited?
Yes, Virgin Media’s unlimited broadband packages are unlimited with no limit to how much you can download and when. Virgin Media do not apply either a fair usage policy or traffic management.
Can I get Virgin broadband only?
Yes, Virgin offer superfast broadband with no phone, just broadband. Their broadband only plan called Naked 240 comes with 40Mb download speed*, 24Mb upload speed and unlimited downloads.
How much is Virgin Media broadband on its own?
Virgin Media’s latest broadband only deal with unlimited downloads is €35 per month for 6 months, then €54 thereafter.
How fast is Virgin Media broadband?
Virgin Media offers broadband speeds of up to 240Mbps and up to 360Mbps, depending on what plan you choose.
How long is my contract with Virgin Media?
Virgin Media’s contracts range from 30 days, up to 12 months, depending on the plan you go for.
Can I add TV on to my Virgin Media broadband plan?
Yes, you add Virgin TV to any Virgin Media broadband and phone package. There are 3 main TV Packages: Mix, Freedom and Full House. Each TV package comes with Virgin TV box, allowing you to
- Pause, rewind, record and store all your favourite shows.
- Record 4 shows, while watching a 5th.
- Enjoy hundreds of movies and TV shows.
- Watch Netflix directly through the TV box.