Why choose Virgin Media Ireland?
- Virgin Media offer broadband speeds of up to 500Mb
- They have been named Ireland’s fastest broadband provider by Ookla for 3 years running, and at the 2018 Switcher.ie Awards.
- Virgin Media offer broadband, TV, phone and mobile plans.
- Virgin Media offer a Red House visit, where Virgin Media technicians visit your home to tune the set-up of your broadband and TV, connect all devices, upgrade equipment, and sort any issues.
- Virgin Media customers can access for free any Bitbuzz Hotspots in Ireland and the UK.
- Free support & servicing
How much does Virgin Media broadband cost?
Virgin Media offers a variety of broadband packages, starting from just €47 per month.
|Virgin Media Packages||Monthly Cost Year 1|
|Virgin Media Broadband Only||From €44 per month|
|Virgin Media Broadband & Phone||From €47 per month|
|Virgin Media Broadband, Phone & TV||From €64 per month|
|Virgin Media TV Only||From €30 per month|
Is Virgin Media broadband unlimited?
Yes, Virgin Media’s unlimited broadband packages are truly unlimited with no limit to how much you can download and when.
Can you just get Virgin broadband?
Yes, Virgin Media offer a range of broadband only plans that do not need a phone line.
How much is Virgin Media broadband on its own?
Virgin Media’s broadband only deals with unlimited downloads are priced from €40 per month.
How fast is Virgin Media broadband?
Virgin Media offers broadband speeds of up to 250bps and up to 500Mbps, depending on what plan you choose.
How long is my contract with Virgin Media?
Virgin Media’s contract period across all plans is currently 12 months.
Can I add TV on to my Virgin Media broadband plan?
Yes, you add Virgin TV deals to any Virgin Media broadband and phone package. There are 2 main TV Packages: Mix and Full House. Each TV package comes with Virgin TV box, allowing you to
- Pause, rewind, record and store all your favourite shows.
- Record 4 shows, while watching a 5th.
- Enjoy hundreds of movies and TV shows.
- Watch Netflix directly through the TV box.
What channels do you get with Virgin TV?
With Virgin Mix TV you get 66 channels, including 22 in HD. You get BBC, RTÉ, Channel 4 and Virgin Media One, Two and Three channels as well as Sky 1 & 2 and Sky Living and Virgin Media Sport.
Virgin Media Full House packages come with 114 TV channels including all top entertainment channels, with over 30 available in super sharp HD at no extra cost. All of the BBC, RTÉ, Channel 4 and Virgin Media One, Two and Three channels,Comedy Central, Film 4, Sky 1 & 2, Sky Living and Virgin Media Sport.
What is Virgin Movies and Boxsets?
Virgin TV customers get access to Virgin Movies and Boxsets through their Virgin TV box. This gives access to a range of home entertainment programmes, including:
- Box sets of UK & US TV series;
- Award winning Irish and international movies; and
- Kids’channels and the latest shows.