Why choose Pure Telecom?
- Pure Telecom offer both broadband only or broadband & phone deals.
- They have teamed up with SIRO, offering speeds up to 1,000Mbps.
- Broadband packages start from only €35.
- Connection is free & There are no landline fee’s.
- There are no hidden costs in the price.
- New customers get a free modem, free delivery and free installation.
- The broadband packages are ideal for heavy internet usage, online gaming & streaming.
- You can keep your existing telephone line and number.
How fast is Pure Telecom broadband?
Pure Telecom offers broadband speeds of up to 1,000Mbps in some areas, but the majority of consumers will be able to avail of broadband speeds of up to 100Mb. If you’re further from the exchange, your speeds will be significantly lower than those opting for a fibre-to-the-building plan.
What is Pure Telecom’s best broadband deal?
Pure Telecom’s cheapest package is the Bill Save plan, which is just €35 for the first 12 months, and €50 thereafter and has unlimited broadband with speeds of up to 100Mb, and unlimited calls to Irish landlines.
Is Pure Telecom broadband truly unlimited?
Yes, Pure Telecom does not apply a fair usage policy or traffic management, allowing you to download as much as you want, whenever you want. Pure Telecom’s plans are ideal for people who love to game online, download and stream content.