The Apple iPhone continues to revolutionise and lead the way when it comes to mobile phones. Here’s how to pick the right iPhone for your needs and how to get the best deal.
iPhone bill pay phones
You can find bill pay phone deals for these iPhones by clicking on the handsets below:
Latest iPhone deals
The latest iPhone range is the iPhone 11, which was released on 20th September, 2019 and includes the:
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
The iPhone 8 and iPhone XR are also still widely available in Ireland:
Cheap iPhone deals
If you’re looking for a cheaper iPhone, you can still get several other iPhone bill pay phones in Ireland, including:
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone 7
iPhone XS deals
The iPhone XS was released in September 2018 and still has some great features at a cheaper price, including:
- Face ID
- 64GB or 256GB storeage
- A12 Bionic chip
- Apple Pay
If you’re looking for a bill pay iPhone XS deal in Ireland then Vodafone and Tesco Mobile are the only suppliers still selling this device.
Free iPhone XS with Vodafone
Get a new iPhone XS for free and then €80 a month with Vodafone.
iPhone XS Max
The XS Max is much larger than the standard XS and you get all the same features but with some added improvements including:
- A longer battery life, with tests showing it lasts around 90 minutes longer than the XS
- A larger screen, at 6.5 inches vs 5.8 inches on the XS
iPhone 7 deals
The iPhone 7 is the oldest iPhone still on sale in Ireland - it was released in September 2016.
The key features of the iPhone 7 include:
- 4.7 inch LCD display
- 12 MP camera with 5x digital zoom. You also get True Tone flash and optical image stabilisation, which helps stop blurry images.
- Face Time so you can speak to your friends and family face to face
- Water resistant to a depth of 1 metre for up to 30 minutes. The iPhone 7 comes with a IP67 rating the same as the iPhone 8 and iPhone XR.
Free iPhone 7 with eir
Get a new iPhone 7 for free and then just €39.99 a month with eir.
iPhone 7 Plus
There are currently no iPhone 7 Plus bill pay phone deals available in Ireland, but you can still buy it SIM-Free.
Get a SIM only deal with the calls, texts and data you need for less.
It only takes a few minutes to find a cheaper deal and start saving.
Does the iPhone 7 have a headphone jack?
No, the iPhone 7 was the first iPhone made by Apple without a headphone jack.
You can either use Bluetooth headphones or an adaptor to allow you to use the lightning port instead.
How do I clear the cache on my iPhone?
To clear the cache on your iPhone you need to:
- Open the settings app
- Scroll down and tap on Safari
- Scroll down through the menu and tap on Clear history and website data
- Tap confirm to clear the cache data
How do you delete apps on an iPhone?
Simply find the app and press and hold the icon. A pop-up menu will then appear with these three options:
- Edit home screen
- Share App
- Delete App
Tap delete app to remove it from your iPhone.
How do you unlock an iPhone?
There are two main ways to unlock you iPhone, you can either:
- Contact your phone provider and ask them to unlock it for you if your contract has ended, or
- Use an online unlocking service
You can find out more about how this works by reading our guide: How to unlock your mobile phone.
Is the iPhone 6 still on sale in Ireland?
The iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus are no longer available on bill pay plans in Ireland, but you may still be able to buy a SIM-free or refurbished handset in some shops.