Switcher.ie is a free, impartial and independent price comparison service for broadband, tv, home phone & mobile deals in Ireland. Having been reviewed by 858 customers we have a rating of 4.73, showing that Irish customers are getting the best value bundles with broadband, TV and home phone.
What broadband providers do we compare?
We compare Ireland’s biggest broadband providers and deals including; eir, Pure Telecom, Sky, Virgin Media and Vodafone. Our broadband deal checker allows you to compare the best deals in your area at just a click of a button.
Why switch your broadband provider?
By switching your current provider you could get:
- Cheaper packages
- Faster download speeds
- Larger download limits
- Better customer service
How to find the best broadband deals?
At Switcher.ie we can help you find the best broadband deal. When comparing broadband bundles and internet providers you first need to think about:
- Type of connection: Ireland has ADSL, fibre, cable, satellite and mobile broadband.
- Speed: The faster your broadband connection, the better your online experience should be.
- Usage: How many live in your house? If you live with other people all connected to the Wi-Fi with multiple devices you could be using alot of data? Along with speed, you need a good usage limit like an unlimited broadband deal.
- Bundling: Most Irish providers offer broadband, TV and phone deals with Virgin and eir doing mobile phones as well. It’s nearly always cheaper and easier to bundle in one package and have just one monthly bill to pay.
How do I compare broadband deals?
- Broadband availability: Few areas of Ireland have every broadband provider and package available but by using our broadband comparison tool you can quickly and easily find out which internet packages are available in your area.
- Price: After the initial discount period ends look at the full monthly cost for the rest of the minimum term. Always look at the full first year cost.
- Speed: Where you live will impact the broadband speed that is available to you. If you are not sure on what broadband speed you are getting, use our easy broadband speed test to test broadband speeds in your locality and and compare the fastest broadband providers and deals.
- Download allowance: The higher the number of GB the more you can download per month.
- Contract Length: Most broadband contracts are for 12 - 18 months. There are some short term options however these may work out at a higher cost per month.
How to find the cheapest broadband deal?
The cheapest broadband deals depends on a number of factors such if you choose an unlimited broadband deal or a fibre deal or bundle with TV or phone go for a package that includes add-ons such as movies or sport or line rental.
The easiest way to find the cheapest broadband deal is by doing a broadband comparison check in your area. We do the work for you by comparing the best broadband provider and deals in your area, and finding the cheapest deal that suits you best.
I want to know more about broadband
Our broadband guides can help you with the basics, explain how broadband works, help you switch to a new provider, explain the different types of broadband , how to check your internet speed or speed up your connection, or how to complain if you’re still having issues.