Why choose Imagine?
- Imagine offers a variety of broadband and phone plans, so you should find something to suit you.
- Imagine connect homes back to the nearest fibre point using the latest wireless technology LTE, which means they can deliver fibre speeds to more places.
- Prices start from as low as €59.99 for Imagine’s broadband packages.
Imagine’s best deals and packages
The Imagine LTE plan is one of the fastest available from Imagine, offering download speeds of up to 70Mb.
- Imagine offers a Smart TV Box to its customers for just €43.99, meaning you can watch Netflix, TV players, Google Play Store etc. through your TV.
- Set-up costs are comprised of a €100.00 installation fee and €50.00 activation fee.
- Imagine allow you to take the free minutes from your LTE phone service on your mobile so you can take them anywhere.
What broadband speed does Imagine offer?
Imagine has broadband speeds that go up to 70Mb. The broadband speed you need will depend on what you use the internet for - if you stream catch-up TV or play online games, you may want to opt for higher speeds, if they’re available in your area.
More about Imagine
How do I find my UAN number on my Imagine bill?
The Universal Account Number (UAN) is an eight digit number which is used by telecom providers to identify phone lines. If you’re an Imagine customer, the UAN will be located on the second page of your bill - you can call 1890 929 300 if you can’t find it.
What is the phone number for Imagine’s customer service?
If you need to reach Imagine directly, you can reach them by phone on 1890 929 139, or by email on email@example.com
Switching to Imagine
Switching to Imagine is quick and easy. All you need to do is choose which plan you’re interested in and fill in a few details, including your address and bank details. Imagine will also look for your UAN.
When switching provider, a loss of broadband service can sometimes occur temporarily during the switching process.
Make sure you contact your current provider to ensure you’re free to switch, and give them the required notice so that you’re not charged after you’ve switched. You’ll be able to arrange a cut-off date with them for service and then you can confirm an installation date with Imagine so you experience as little downtime as possible. Once the switch happens, make sure you cancel any Direct Debits with your current provider.