Why should you pick Regional Broadband?
Regional broadband might be one of Ireland’s smaller providers, but they offer some great features to punch above their weight, including:
- Truly unlimited broadband deals, with no restrictions or download caps.
- Broadband without a landline, so you don’t have to pay to have a phone line setup to get online.
- The option to keep your existing phone number with one of Regional Broadband’s phone packages.
- Free installation to reduce your upfront costs of getting online.
What does Regional Broadband offer?
With Regional Broadband you can either choose a Broadband Only package or opt to include a phone as well.
Broadband only packages
Regional Broadband offer three types of broadband:
- Wireless Plus: which offers speeds of up to 24MB
- Fibre to the cabinet: which offers speeds of up to 100MB
- Fibre to the home which offers speeds of up to 1GB
Broadband & phone bundles
If you’d like to add a landline to your broadband package Regional Broadband offer a couple of different options:
- National Mobile which includes calls to mobile and landline numbers in Ireland
- International Mobile which includes calls to mobile and landline numbers across the EU
With both options you get 1,000 calls included each month with your Regional Broadband phone & broadband bundle.
Where are Regional Broadband plans available?
Regional Broadband offer both fibre to the cabinet and fibre to the home broadband packages across Ireland.
They also offer Wireless Plus broadband to a large part of the south east of Ireland, including areas like:
How long do Regional Broadband contracts last for?
Most broadband and phone packages from Regional Broadband last for 18 months.
Regional broadband FAQs
How can I contact Regional Broadband?
You can get in touch with Regional Broadband either by calling their support line on 01 5290184.
What countries are included with Regional Broadband's free international calls?
Regional Broadband’s free international calls includes any landline or mobile network within the EU.