Regional Broadband & Home Phone Deals
Compare the latest Regional Broadband deals. Get fibre or wireless broadband straight to your home at affordable prices.
What does Regional Broadband offer?
Regional broadband might be one of Ireland’s smaller providers, but they punch above their weight in terms of broadband provision and price.
Regional broadband offers:
- Regional Fibre with speeds up to 1,000Mb or Regional Wireless Plus with speeds up to 100Mb
- Truly unlimited broadband with no restrictions or download caps
- Discounted plans from €23.95 per month
- Free installation
Why choose Regional Broadband?
If you don’t have a phone line, Regional Broadband could be the ideal choice. You can either sign up to 100% fibre or choose their fixed wireless broadband.
Here are a few other reasons to choose Regional Broadband:
- They’re committed to delivering the best local services to their customers
- You can get broadband without a landline, so you don’t have to pay to have a phone line installed
- You can keep your existing phone number if you choose a home phone package
- It’s the lowest cost rural broadband
What Regional Broadband plans are available?
Regional Broadband offers three types of broadband for those with or without a phone line. The connection type available will depend on where you live.
- Regional Wireless Plus is a good option if you live in a rural area or don’t have a phone line
- Regional Fibre uses fibre-optic cables only and gives speeds up to 1Gb
- Part fibre combines fibre and phone line, so you’ll get speeds between 12Mb and 100Mb
Broadband & phone bundles
If you’d like to add a landline to your broadband package, Regional Broadband offer a couple of different options:
- National Mobile which includes calls to mobile and landline numbers in Ireland
- International Mobile which includes calls to mobile and landline numbers across the EU
What speeds can I get with Regional Broadband?
The Regional Wireless Plus plan offers speeds up to 100Mb for downloads and 20Mb for uploads with no landline required.
The broadband speed you actually get will depend on where you live, but you can choose from various Advance plans between 30 & 100 to suit your needs and budget.
The Regional Fibre plan is available in all fibre-enabled areas and speeds range from 100Mb to 1,000Mb depending on the Fibre plan you opt for.
What plans are available near me?
Regional Wireless Plus broadband is available to a large part of the south-east of Ireland, including areas like:
You can find out whether Regional Fibre is available where you live by using our Fibre Broadband Checker.
How to switch to Regional Broadband
It only takes a few minutes using our online form. Just choose your deal and provide your contact details.
A customer representative from Regional Broadband will contact you to confirm you are in the service area for your chosen plan and complete your order.
If you’d like to know more about switching and how to make sure your move is hassle-free, visit our guide How to switch broadband providers.
Regional Broadband FAQs
How can I contact Regional Broadband?
You can get in touch with Regional Broadband either by calling their support line on 01 5290184 or sales line on 01 5133042.
How long do Regional Broadband contracts last for?
Most broadband and phone packages from Regional Broadband last for 18 months.
What countries are included with Regional Broadband's free international calls?
Regional Broadband’s free international calls includes any landline or mobile network within the EU.
Get super fast broadband from just €30 a month
It only takes a few minutes to find a cheaper deal and start saving