About Magnet Networks broadband
Magnet offers broadband and home phone packages. You can get introductory discounts on some plans and there are contract-free options, if you don’t want to be tied down.
Why choose Magnet Network?
- Magnet offers a variety of broadband-only and broadband and phone plans
- It runs its own network, so you get a dedicated line that’s not shared with other networks
- Their fibre-optic and copper cables run to many remote corners of Ireland
- Contract-free broadband options if you don’t want a lengthy contract
- Unlimited broadband, so you can download as much as you want, whenever you want
Broadband from €20 per month
Get 24mb broadband from Magnet from just €20 per month.
Other Magnet broadband features
- You get a free WiFi modem when you sign up
- Set-up costs range from €25 to €59.99
- You can choose to keep your existing phone number
What home broadband speed does Magnet Networks offer?
Magnet has broadband up to speeds ranging from 24Mbps to 100Mbps, depending on what plan best fits your needs.
The broadband speed you need will depend on what you use the internet for. For example, if you:
- live in a large household
- stream lots of TV and movies
- play online games a lot
Consider the higher speed deal or a fibre plan if it’s available in your area.
What Magnet home phone add-ons can you get?
You can add the Simply Phone add-on to your broadband package for €9.99 per month, which includes Anytime unlimited free calls to Irish landlines.
Or, you can pay €19.99 a month for the Infinity Phone add-on with Anytime unlimited mobile & landline calls which gets you unlimited calls to:
- Irish landlines & mobiles
- UK landlines & mobiles
- US landlines & mobiles
- Unlimited free landline calls to 18 other international destinations: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Japan, Luxemburg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain & Sweden
How to switch to Magnet
If you’re thinking of switching, choose which plan you’re interested in and fill in a few details, including your:
- Bank details
- Universal Account Number (UAN)
It’s unlikely that your phone service will be affected, but a loss of broadband service can sometimes occur temporarily during the switching process.
Before you switch, check that you won’t be charged by your current provider, and compare Magnet’s broadband against other providers so you get the right deal for you.
Get super fast broadband from just €30 a month
It only takes a few minutes to find a cheaper deal and start saving