Why choose Magnet Networks?
- Magnet offers a variety of broadband-only and broadband and phone plans
- Magnet runs its own network, so you get a dedicated line that’s not shared with other networks
- Magnet’s fibre-optic and copper cables run to many remote corners of Ireland
- Magnet has some contract-free broadband options, if you don’t want to be tied down
- Magnet offers unlimited broadband, so you can download as much as you want, whenever you want
Broadband from €20 per month
Get 24mb broadband from Magnet from just €20 per month.
Magnet key features
- You get a free WiFi modem when you sign up
- Set-up costs range from €17 to €50
- You can choose to keep your existing phone number
What home broadband speed does Magnet offer?
Magnet has broadband up to speeds ranging from 24Mbps to 100Mbps, depending on what plan you go for.
The broadband speed you need will depend on what you use the internet for - if you stream catch-up TV or play online games, you may want to opt for higher speeds, if they’re available in your area.
What Magnet home phone add-ons can you get?
You can add a landline to your broadband package from just €9.99 per month, which includes Anytime Unlimited Free Calls to Irish landlines.
Or, you can pay €19.49 a month for the Anytime Unlimited Mobile & Landline Calls add-on which gets you unlimited calls to:
- Irish landlines & mobiles
- UK landlines & mobiles
- US landlines & mobiles
- Unlimited free landline calls to 18 other international destinations: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Japan, Luxemburg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain & Sweden
How to switch to Magnet
Switching to Magnet broadband is quick and easy.
Just choose which plan you’re interested in and fill in a few details, including your:
- Bank details
- Universal Account Number (UAN)
It’s unlikely that your phone service will be affected, but a loss of broadband service can sometimes occur temporarily during the switching process.
Before you switch, contact your current provider to ensure you’re free to switch, and give them the required notice so that you’re not charged after you’ve switched.
You’ll be able to arrange a cut-off date with them for service and then you can confirm an installation date with Magnet so you experience as little downtime as possible.
Once the switch happens, make sure you cancel any Direct Debits with your current provider.
Magnet Networks FAQs
How do I find my UAN number on my Magnet bill?
The Universal Account Number (UAN) is an eight digit number which is used by telecom providers to identify phone lines.
If you’re a Magnet customer, you can find your UAN at the top of your bill.
What is the phone number for Magnet’s customer service?
If you need to reach Magnet directly, you can reach them by phone on 1800 789 789.
Magnet aims to answer 90% of calls within 20 seconds.
Get super fast broadband from just €24 a month
It only takes a few minutes to find a cheaper deal and start saving