Why choose Digiweb?
- Digiweb offers different connections depending on where you live, so whether it is via a Fibre, ADSL or ‘Next Generation’ connection, you should be covered.
- Digiweb has a variety of broadband packages available, so you’re sure to find one to suit you.
- Prices start from as low as €42.95 for broadband plans from Digiweb.
- Digiweb has partnered with SIRO to offer 1,000Mbps broadband in some areas.
Digiweb’s best broadband deals and packages
Digiweb’s cheapest broadband package is the Digiweb Fibre Broadband Home with Talk Off-Peak plan, which is just €42.95 per month, and has speeds of up to 100Mb.
All of Digiweb’s plans are subject to fair usage policies - for example the download limit is 350GB. If you mainly use your broadband to browse the internet, stream content, and occasionally download content, this will more than likely be sufficient for your usage.
Digiweb main features
- Customers signing up get a free WiFi modem and wireless router worth €199.
- Parental Controls come free as standard with Digiweb Fibre Broadband.
- When you switch to Digiweb you can keep your existing phone number.
What broadband speed does Digiweb offer?
The speed you get from Digiweb will largely depend on the type of connection you have at your home.
Digiweb’s Fibre Broadband Home plan has speeds of up to 100Mbps, but if you’re not in a fibre-enabled area, you may only be able to avail of a 24Mbps connection.
Depending on where you live, it’s possible you could even avail of ‘lightning’ speeds from Digiweb, as it has teamed up with SIRO to offer speeds of up to 1,000Mbps in some areas.
More about Digiweb
How do I find my UAN number on my Digiweb bill?
The Universal Account Number (UAN) is an eight digit number which is used by telecom providers to identify phone lines. If you’re currently a Digiweb customer you will find your UAN at the top of your bill.
What is the phone number for Digiweb’s customer service?
If you need to contact Digiweb directly, you can reach them on 1800 28 58 28.
Switching to Digiweb Broadband
Switching to Digiweb is quick and easy. All you need to do is choose which plan you’re interested in and fill in a few details, including your address and bank details. Digiweb will also look for your UAN.
When switching provider it’s unlikely that your phone service will be affected, but a loss of broadband service can sometimes occur temporarily during the switching process.
Make sure you contact your current provider to ensure you’re free to switch, and give them the required notice so that you’re not charged after you’ve switched. You’ll be able to arrange a cut-off date with them for service and then you can confirm an installation date with Digiweb so you experience as little downtime as possible. Once the switch happens, make sure you cancel any Direct Debits with your current provider.