Why choose Digiweb?
- Digiweb offers Fibre, Part Fibre, or ADSL connections, depending on where you live
- It has a variety of broadband packages available, with prices starting from as low as €24.95
- Being partnered with SIRO means it can offer up to 1,000Mbps broadband in some areas
Digiweb’s best broadband deals and packages
Digiweb’s cheapest broadband package is the Digiweb Home Broadband with Talk Off-Peak plan, at just €42.95 per month, with speeds of up to 100Mb.
All of Digiweb’s plans are subject to fair usage policies ranging from 350Gb to 1Tb. If you mainly use broadband to browse the internet, stream content, and occasionally download content, this will probably be sufficient for your usage.
Digiweb main features
- You get a free WiFi modem and wireless router worth €149, plus free access to internet security when you sign up
- Parental Controls come free as standard with Digiweb Fibre Broadband
- You can keep your existing phone number when you switch to Digiweb
What broadband speed does Digiweb offer?
The speed you get will largely depend on the type of connection you have at your home.
Digiweb’s Home Broadband plan is Part Fibre with speeds of up to 100Mbps.
It also offers electric broadband plans that are 100% Fibre and powered by SIRO. If available in your location, you could enjoy speeds of between 150Mbps and 1,000Mbps.
More about Digiweb
How do I find my UAN number on my Digiweb bill?
The Universal Account Number (UAN) is an eight digit number which is used by telecom providers to identify phone lines. If you’re currently a Digiweb customer you will find your UAN at the top of your bill.
What is the phone number for Digiweb’s customer service?
If you need to contact Digiweb directly, you can reach them on 1800 28 58 28.
Switching to Digiweb Broadband
Switching to Digiweb is quick and easy. All you need to do is choose which plan you’re interested in and fill in a few details, including your address and bank details.
When switching provider, it’s unlikely that your phone service will be affected, but a loss of broadband service can sometimes occur temporarily during the switching process.
Contact your current provider to ensure you’re free to switch, and give them the required notice so that you’re not charged after you’ve switched.
You’ll be able to arrange a cut-off date with them for service and then you can confirm an installation date with Digiweb so you experience as little downtime as possible.
Once the switch happens, make sure you cancel any Direct Debits with your current provider.