Ireland’s best broadband & TV deals
Compare the best broadband and TV deals in Ireland. Find the latest TV and broadband offers from Sky, Virgin Media, eir & Vodafone.
Why bundle broadband and TV together?
You can make significant savings when you get broadband and TV from the same provider.
Bundling up also means you only have one bill each month, so dealing with one provider for all services is more convenient and less hassle.
Broadband and TV deals typically include:
Some broadband bundles also come with a call plan with offers like free off-peak calls.
Depending on your budget, you can pick a basic standard broadband and TV bundle or spend more on a premium package with extra channels, Sky Sports or Sky Cinema and a dedicated TV box like Apple TV 4K or Sky Q.
How much does a TV and broadband bundle cost?
eir, Sky and Virgin Media all offer combined broadband and TV packages with introductory discounts.
The discounts offered to new customers can provide big savings for the first 6, 12 or 24 months, but the monthly fee can rise considerably thereafter, so always check the tariff price when your discount period ends if you’re not planning to switch to another provider.
Take into account that your agreement may be subject to an annual price adjustment in April of each year.
The best broadband deals are not necessarily the cheapest, so consider the type of broadband bundle and features you need before switching.
Which broadband providers offer sports channels?
Sky, Virgin Media and Vodafone offer sports packages as standard or for an additional charge.
Here’s what’s on offer:
Where can you get Sky Sports?
Sky Sports comes with eight popular sports channels, including live action from the Premier League, major Golf tournaments, Test Cricket, F1 racing, Boxing, NFL, NBA and loads more.
It can be added to all Sky TV packages, Virgin Media and Vodafone TV plans at an additional monthly cost.
To find out more about TV sports in Ireland, visit A guide to TV Sports packages.
Which broadband providers offers movie channels?
All four fibre broadband providers offer several free movie channels plus the option to add Sky Cinema for an extra monthly fee.
What TV boxes are provided?
All broadband providers offer their own TV boxes to navigate their TV services.
What additional TV services can you get?
All broadband providers offer additional services to suit different household needs and viewing habits.
You may want to compare these optional extras before choosing your deal.
- Extra TV boxes For watching TV in multiple rooms. You’ll have to pay for extra boxes, and there may be an additional monthly subscription for multiroom viewing.
- UHD channels to supplement HDR channels and content. Some providers offer this as standard, while others may require additional costs.
- Sports add-ons like Sky Sports or Virgin Media Sports. For some providers, Sports channels are standard, but for TNT Sports (formerly BT Sports) or Sky Sports you’ll pay a monthly subscription.
- Streaming services like Prime Video, Netflix and Apple TV+ that you can download onto your TV box, so all your apps are in one place. Some providers offer free as a welcome perk.
- Online players like RTE Player and Virgin Media Player, to stream through your set-top box. Several providers have this option and there’s no extra charge.
- Sky Cinema add-on For movie buffs to view 12 dedicated film channels, a new premiere daily, and access to 1,000 movies on demand.
Can you get a TV-only package?
Paying separately for your broadband and digital TV plan is usually more expensive than getting broadband and TV with the same provider, so it makes sense to bundle up with one broadband network.
How to compare broadband & TV deals
The best broadband and TV plan for your household is not always the cheapest, so consider these factors before making the switch.
Get super fast broadband from just €30 a month
It only takes a few minutes to find a cheaper deal and start saving