GoMo’s unlimited plan lets you call, text and connect on the go for €14.99 a month. You’ll get:
It’s a 30-day rolling bill-pay plan, so you can leave whenever you like.
More about GoMo
GoMo has over 250,000 customers, here are some more facts about them:
- 99% 4G population coverage, powered by the eir network
- One affordable, unlimited plan with no contract ties
- It’s a guaranteed price for life, not just an introductory price or discount
- You can manage your account online via MyGoMo
- Super-fast, 5G data
- GoMo has won awards including Brand of the Year 2020 and Switcher’s Best Value Mobile Operator 2021.
GoMo’s network coverage
GoMo operates on eir’s network so has 99% 4G coverage throughout Ireland as well as a roaming service in over 44 EU destinations.
Can I keep my existing mobile number?
Yes, all GoMo SIMs come with a temporary 085 number. You can choose to keep that number or move your number to your new GoMo SIM.
If you want to move your number, simply:
- select ‘Keep My Number’ as you are going through our eShop
- enter the number you want to keep and click ‘Get Verification Code’
- you will receive an SMS with a code to enter into the verification code box
- enter the date and time you’d like your number to move
The process may take up to 24 hours to complete.
Does GoMo have a fair usage policy?
Yes, unlimited minutes and text allowances where applicable in the SIM Only Service are subject to a fair usage policy of 45,000 minutes and 10,000 SMS.
The fair usage threshold in relation to data usage for the SIM Only Service is 120GB. See GoMo’s terms and conditions for more on this.
How long will it take for my SIM to arrive from GoMo?
Your SIM should arrive within 3 working days and will be delivered to the address on your order confirmation.
Once your order is out for delivery you will receive an email and SMS so you know exactly when it will arrive. You’ll need to be in to sign for your delivery.
If you’re not there, An Post will leave a card with the details you need to rearrange your delivery.
Is a SIM-only deal better than upgrading?
If you’ve paid off your phone and are still in love with your handset, you’ll save money by switching to a SIM-only deal. The advantages of switching to a SIM-only deal include:
- You can keep your existing phone
- SIM-only plans are cheaper
- It’s flexible, with no contract tie-ins
- It’s a good way to check how a new network performs without locking into a 2-year deal
Get a SIM only deal with the calls, texts and data you need for less.
It only takes a few minutes to find a cheaper deal and start saving.