With an impressive 64MP telephoto camera with laser focus technology, a stunning 6.7” display and a huge battery capacity the Note 20 boasts some cracking features.
Samsung Note 20 key features
- Four high quality cameras: The Note 20 includes a 64MP telephoto camera, 12MP ultra wide camera, 12MP wide camera and 10MP front facing selfie camera. There’s also a 3X Hybrid Optic Zoom and Super Resolution Zoom enhanced by AI to allow you to zoom in up to 30X without losing image quality.
- 8K video recording: to help you capture crisp high detail videos. You can manually control the ISO, shutter speed and host of other options using Pro Video mode. You can also convert 8K video recordings into 33MP high quality photo snapshots.
- S-Pen: so you can enjoy a natural writing experience. The improved S-Pen allows you to write notes and annotations direct onto your handset and covert them into editable text in a single tap of your pen.
- Intelligent battery use & superfast charging: so you can charge your phone in the morning and it last throughout the day on a single charge. With the 25W Samsung super fast charger, which is included in the box, you can also get back up to 50% battery life in under 30 minutes.
- 5G compatible: so you get the fastest mobile connection on offer in Ireland, wherever you go.
You’ll also get:
- 256GB or 512 GB memory
- Expandable storage
- Microsoft office integration
- Samsung Knox built in security software
What colours does the Note 20 come in?
The Note 20 is available in three colours subject to stock availability.
- Mystic Bronze
- Mystic Green
- Mystic Grey
The Note 20 Ultra is also available in three colours, but only black is available in Ireland.
- Mystic Black
- Mystic Bronze
- Mystic White
Note 20 vs Note 20 Ultra
The Note 20 Ultra offers a series of upgrades on the Note 20, including the following:
- A 108MP telephoto camera compared to the 64MP in the Note 20.
- A better zoom, with 5X optical and 50X super resolution zoom.
- A larger 6.9” Infinity-O Display that goes right to the edge of the handset.
- A more powerful 4,500 mAh battery vs 4,300 mAh with the Note 20.
Get a SIM only deal with the calls, texts and data you need for less.
It only takes a few minutes to find a cheaper deal and start saving.
Samsung Note 20 FAQs
Does the Note 20 have a Dual Sim?
Yes, both the Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra offer hybrid SIM which you can use to expand the memory or for dual SIM functionality.
Does the Note 20 have face recognition?
Yes, you can unlock your Note 20 or Note 20 Ultra using their bio-metric authentication, which includes face recognition and ultrasonic fingerprint tech.
Does the Note 20 support wireless charging?
Yes, both the Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra are compatible with 15W fast wireless chargers.
Is the Samsung Note 20 waterproof?
Yes it rated IP68 water and dust resistant, which means it is safe to a water depth of 1.5m for up to 30 minutes.