With an impressive Leica Triple Camera, stunning display and Octa-core processor there’s alot to like about the Huawei P30. Here are the best P30 deals in Ireland:
Looking for the latest Huawei phone?
Huawei has just released their new P40 handset range in Ireland with improved camera, screen and much more.
Huawei P30 at a glance
Some of the main features of the P30 include:
- Leica Triple Camera: The Leica Triple Camera is the standout feature of the Huawei P30, and one of its strongest selling points. Boasting a 40MP camera, 16MP Ultra Wide Angle Lens and SuperSensing sensor which greatly improves picture quality in low light.
- Octa-core processor: The HUAWEI Kirin 980 Octa-core Processor is the first 7nm mobile AI chip in the market, making it one of the most powerful mobile processors in the market.
- OLED 6.1 inch HD screen: Huawei claim their P30 screen can show an impressive 16.7 million colours and it has FHD+ 2340 x 1080 resolution. It also features a dewdrop display with rounded corners and supports HDR-10 so you’ll be able to watch videos in high resolution as well.
You’ll also get:
- HUAWEI SuperCharge
- Ambient light sensor
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- 128 GB of storage
- 6GB of RAM + 128GB ROM
What colours does the P30 come in?
There are five different colour options to chose from, but not all of them are available with bill play plans in Ireland:
- Amber Sunrise
- Breathing Crystal
- Pearl White
Of these five, only the black, breathing crystal and pearl white are currently available in Ireland.
P30 vs P30 Pro: Which should you choose?
If you can afford to pay a little extra, the P30 Pro offers some substantial upgrades on the P30, including:
- A bigger, better screen
- A better rear camera
- Wireless charging
- Full water and dustproofing
See the latest Huawei P30 Pro bill pay deals here.
Huawei P30 FAQs
Does the Huawei P30 have a dual sim?
Yes it does, and you can configure either card slot to be the primary or secondary SIM card.
Does the Huawei P30 support wireless charging?
No, the standard P30 doesn’t have wireless charging, but the more expensive P30 Pro does.
How do you take a screenshot using the P30?
You can take a screenshot in three different ways on your P30:
- Press the power and volume down buttons at the same time
- Swipe down from the status bar to open the shortcuts panel then select take a screenshot
- Double tap the screen using your knuckle
How much does the Huawei P30 weigh?
It weighs approximately 165g including the battery.
Is the Huawei P30 waterproof?
The P30 is advertised as being splash, water and dust resistant, but it is not considered water proof.
Under test conditions it is classified as water resistant to IP53 levels.