Why choose Pure Telecom?
- Pure Telecom offers a variety of plans to suit every broadband user, whether you want standalone broadband or a broadband and phone deal.
- The provider has teamed up with SIRO, so it can offer speeds up to 1,000Mbps in some areas.
- Broadband packages from Pure Telecom start from as low as €35.
Pure Telecom’s best broadband deals
Pure Telecom’s cheapest package is the Bill Save plan, which is just €35 for the first 12 months, and €50 thereafter and has unlimited broadband with speeds of up to 100Mb, and unlimited calls to Irish landlines.
Unlike some providers, Pure Telecom does not apply either a fair usage policy or traffic management, allowing you to download as much as you want, whenever you want - this means Pure Telecom’s plans are ideal for people who love to game online, download and stream content.
Pure Telecom features
- Customers signing up get a free modem, free delivery and free installation.
- Customer service and price transparency are really important to Pure Telecom - prices are as competitive as possible and there are no hidden extras.
- When you switch to Pure Telecom you can keep your existing phone number.
What broadband speed does Pure Telecom offer?
Pure Telecom offers broadband speeds of up to 1,000Mbps in some areas, but the majority of consumers will be able to avail of broadband speeds of up to 100Mb. If you’re further from the exchange, your speeds will be significantly lower than those opting for a fibre-to-the-building plan.
More about Pure Telecom
How do I find my UAN number on my Pure Telecom bill?
The Universal Account Number (UAN) is an eight digit number which is used by telecom providers to identify phone lines. If you’re a Pure Telecom customer, the UAN will be located on the second page of your bill. Call 1890 987 550 if you can’t find it.
What is the phone number for Pure Telecom’s customer service?
If you need to reach Pure Telecom directly, you can do so on +353 1 903 8960.
Switching to Pure Telecom
Switching to Pure Telecom broadband is quick and easy. All you need to do is choose which plan you’re interested in and fill in a few details, including your address and bank details. Pure Telecom will also look for your UAN.
When switching provider it’s unlikely that your phone service will be affected, but a loss of broadband service can sometimes occur temporarily during the switching process.
Make sure you contact your current provider to ensure you’re free to switch, and give them the required notice so that you’re not charged after you’ve switched. You’ll be able to arrange a cut-off date with them for service and then you can confirm an installation date with Pure Telecom so you experience as little downtime as possible. Once the switch happens, make sure you cancel any Direct Debits with your current provider.