Why choose Virgin TV?
- Virgin Media offers TV only packages.
- Get up to 110 TV channels
- Watch TV on the go with the Virgin TV Anywhere app.
- Access to Netflix, Virgin Media player, RTÉ player and Sky On Demand.
- Replay shows that you have missed for up to 7 days after they’ve aired.
- Great Add on’s including premium channels like Sky Sports and multiroom.
What is Virgin basic TV Package?
Virgin Media’s basic TV package is Virgin Mix TV plan, which comes with 66 channels, including 22 in HD. You can watch all of the TV you love in once place, with great movies, TV box sets, streaming, and a great range of TV channels.
If that’s not enough channels for you, the Virgin Full House TV package comes with over 100 channels.
How much is Virgin’s basic TV package?
The basic TV package Virgin Mix TV costs €30 per month for 12 months.
Can you get Sky sports on Virgin Media TV?
Yes with the Virgin Mix TV with Sky Sports plan. This plan includes 7 dedicated Sky Sports channels, so you can enjoy Premier League action, football, cricket, golf GAA, Rugby and more.
What channels do you get with Virgin?
With Virgin Mix TV you get 66 channels, including 22 in HD. You get BBC, RTÉ, Channel 4 and Virgin Media One, Two and Three channels as well as Sky 1 & 2 and Sky Living and Virgin Media Sport.
Virgin Media Full House packages come with 114 TV channels including all top entertainment channels, with over 30 available in super sharp HD at no extra cost. All of the BBC, RTÉ, Channel 4 and Virgin Media One, Two and Three channels,Comedy Central, Film 4, Sky 1 & 2, Sky Living and Virgin Media Sport.
What is the Virgin TV Anywhere app?
The Virgin TV Anywhere app allows you to watch TV on the go from your mobile, laptop or tablet including 78 live TV channels, as well as over 200 box sets and movies. The app also includes a remote record facility.
Is Virgin TV Anywhere free?
Yes, the Virgin Media TV Anywhere app is free to all Virgin Media TV customers, allowing TV customers to watch TV, movies and box sets on the go and remotely manage their recordings.
What is the Virgin Movies and Boxsets?
Virgin TV customers get access to Virgin Movies and Boxsets through their Virgin TV box. This gives access to a range of home entertainment programmes, including:
- Box sets of UK & US TV series;
- Award winning Irish and international movies; and
- Kids’channels and the latest shows.
What Virgin TV Add Ons are there?
There are a number of add-ons to enhance your TV experience.
- Multiroom viewing. You can get an extra Digital+ box in another room for just €11 a month, plus installation fees.
- Add on Sky Sports or Sky Cinema for an additional monthly charge.
Do I need broadband to get Virgin Media’s TV?
Yes, Virgin Media’s TV is delivered via broadband, so you’ll need a fibre optic broadband connection to get their TV packages. Existing customers will already have a connection.