Find broadband deals in Meath
If you’re looking to switch broadband providers, compare the best broadband and TV deals in Meath with our broadband checker.
What broadband providers offer connections in Meath?
The six main broadband providers operate in Meath. They include Digiweb, eir, Pure Telecom, Sky, Virgin Media and Vodafone.
There are also smaller providers that focus on connecting rural areas. Some of Ireland’s rural broadband providers include:
- Regional Broadband
- Rural Broadband
- Rural WiFi
The choice of broadband providers available to you will depend on where you live. Use our eircode checker to discover what’s on offer near you.
What is the fastest broadband in Meath?
Fibre broadband is the fastest connection you can get in Meath. You can find out whether your town has fibre broadband by using the dropdown filter at the top of the page.
SIRO and Virgin Media have both rolled out their networks fairly widely across Meath, and speeds of up to 2,000Mbps are available where those networks are in operation.
If you live in an area without a full fibre connection, you may be able to get a part fibre plan instead.
What can you get in Ashbourne and Navan?
All six major providers offer broadband packages in Ashbourne and Navan; from Virgin Media’s full fibre plan, to Vodafone’s part fibre deals.
Types of broadband connections in Meath
There are various broadband options in Meath, depending on where you live. Here are the main types:
- ADSL broadband uses an existing landline to provide an internet connection of up to 24Mbps
- Fibre broadband uses fibre-optic cables and can offer speeds of up to 2,000Mbps
- Mobile broadband uses your existing 4G or 5G mobile network to connect
- Satellite broadband requires a satellite dish and uses satellite technology to connect to any home, including rural parts of Ireland
You can read about each type of broadband in more detail in our broadband connection types guide.
How to compare broadband deals in Meath
You’ll need to work out what you want first, so you compare the right deals. Here’s a quick checklist of things to consider:
- Type of broadband e.g. ADSL or fibre
- Type of broadband package e.g. broadband-only or broadband & home phone
- Broadband speed you need, if you’re not sure, our guide covers average speeds in Ireland
- Contract length, you’ll be tied in for this period of time
- Price, consider the cost during and after any introductory discount period
Best broadband packages in Meath
Once you’ve decided what you need you can start comparing broadband packages:
- Broadband-only: Full fibre deals don’t require a phone line and may work if you don’t have a landline. Part fibre deals need a landline, but you don’t need to opt for a call plan.
- Broadband & TV: Bundling your broadband and TV means bigger savings and just one monthly payment. Check the call plan details and TV channels as well as extras like sport and multi-room.
You can also choose additional extras, like super WiFi for a boosted connection or a home phone for unlimited anytime calls to Irish landlines.
Enjoy superfast fibre broadband
Use our eircode checker to find your best deal and switch today