Ireland's best broadband & home phone
Find the cheapest broadband & home phone deals in Ireland. Comparing broadband & landline plans is quick and easy with our broadband checker.
Broadband and phone bundles include a broadband deal along with a home phone plan, all in one package from the same provider.
Why bundle your Broadband & Phone?
- By bundling you can normally get a good discount and save money
- You’ll only have one monthly bill, making it easier to stay in control of your bills
- Some providers require you to have a phone line for their broadband, so adding a phone plan can make sense
Which providers offer broadband and phone deals?
You can compare deals from these providers:
- Pure Telecom
- Virgin Media
What packages do they offer?
Most broadband providers offer a plan that includes a home phone element:
- Digiweb’s broadband and phone deals offer call plans with off-peak or unlimited calls to Irish and UK landlines and mobiles.
- eir’s broadband and phone deals offer broadband and landline packages with unlimited calls to Irish and UK mobiles or international calls.
- Pure Telecom has several broadband and phone package options to suit your budget.
- Sky broadband and phone plans provide superfast broadband and unlimited off-peak or anytime calls
- Virgin Media In locations where Virgin Media is available you can get broadband bundled to include unlimited calls to Irish landlines and international destinations plus Irish mobiles.
- Vodafone offers one call plan which includes unlimited calls to Irish landlines.
What’s the cheapest broadband and phone package?
|Provider||Plan Name||Year 1 Cost|
|eir||Broadband & Off-Peak Calls||€385|
|Digiweb||Superfast Value Broadband with Talk Unlimited Calls||€419|
|Vodafone||Simply Broadband & Talk||€420|
|Pure Telecom||Bill Save||€420|
|Sky||Broadband Superfast & Talk Freetime||€470|
|Virgin Media||250Mb Broadband & World Talk||€504|
How to choose a broadband & phone plan
When you’re comparing deals there are a few things to think about.
- Price: For most people, the price will be the most important factor. You need to look at the monthly cost after the discount ends and any other costs e.g. installation.
- Broadband speed: The speed you can get will depend on the broadband provider and the type of broadband available in your area.
- Contract length: Most broadband and phone contracts are 12-18 months long, so be sure to check this before you sign up, and make sure you know when your discount period ends, and how much you’ll pay after that.
- Calls package: What’s included in calls packages with broadband and phone plans can vary widely between providers. Make sure you check what’s included and opt for the phone plan that suits you.
- Installation costs. Look at the installation costs, as well as the monthly costs. Some providers offer free installation, while with others there’ll be an upfront charge.
Can you get broadband without a phone?
Yes, however most broadband providers in Ireland require a phone line to install your broadband connection.
This can make it difficult to find a broadband-only deal, although you could opt for a deal with a free call plan and choose not to use it. Here are some more wireless broadband options.
Virgin Media offers a broadband-only plan, as they supply the broadband via their cable network.
Want to add TV onto your broadband & phone plan?
If you want a TV plan, it might be worth looking at a broadband, TV and home phone bundle. Bundling products from one provider will generally save you money and there tends to be big discounts on these plans, too.
Get super fast broadband from just €30 a month
It only takes a few minutes to find a cheaper deal and start saving