An Post Money loans
Whether you’re planning a new kitchen or booking a dream holiday, An Post Money is a lender you can trust to offer a low-rate loan on your terms.
What loans do An Post Money offer?
An Post Money offers two types of fixed-rate loan.
With an An Post Money personal loan you can borrow between €5,000 and €75,000 and set your repayment period up to 7 years.
You can use an An Post loan can for almost any purpose including:
- buying a car
- home improvements
- dental or medical work.
Loan terms are capped at 2 years for a holiday loan and extend to 10 years for a home improvement loan over €20,000.
With a green loan from An Post you could borrow between €5,000 and €75,000 for home energy upgrades and get a discounted rate.
You may qualify for a green loan if you:
- apply for an SEAI home energy grant
- provide proof that over 50% of loan was used to complete upgrades
- complete work within 8 months and obtain a SEAI declaration of works
- conduct a Building Energy Rating (BER) survey
You can borrow for up to 10 years, depending on the loan amount.
Why get a loan with An Post?
An Post offer fixed, low rate loans which allow you to budget and borrow with confidence. You’ll also benefit from:
- Repayment periods on your terms
- A fully online, simple application
- Quick loan approval in principle
- Money in your account as soon as next business day
- No hidden fees, set-up or early repayment charges
- Award-winning customer service based in Ireland
About An Post Money
An Post Money provides a range of financial services including savings, credit cards and foreign currency. All banking services can be managed via one of their 900 community Post Offices.
An Post acts as a credit intermediary on behalf of Avantcard DAC and is authorised as a credit intermediary by The Competition and Consumer Protection Commission. Avantcard DAC trading as Avant Money is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.