What do Finance Ireland offer?
Whether you are buying your first home or moving house, Finance Ireland provide a range of fixed and variable rate mortgages through their nationwide broker panel.
- First-time buyers can borrow up to 90% loan to value (LTV) for terms between 5 and 35 years.
- House movers & switchers can borrow up to 80% loan to value (LTV) for terms between 5 and 35 years.
- Investors can borrow up to 70% loan to value (LTV) for terms between 5 and 25 years.
Finance Ireland mortgage products
Finance Ireland offers two flagship products:
- Progress: This mortgage is available to borrowers with a good credit history, taking out a mortgage for their main home
- Progress Plus: This mortgage allows for more flexibility around situations like previous credit issues, self-employment, refinancing or investing in property.
Why choose a Finance Ireland mortgage?
There’s no scoring or modelling to assess your application, instead, Finance Ireland look at every case on its own merits. Here’s more about their mortgages:
More about Finance Ireland
Finance Ireland Ltd is a financial services group and Ireland’s largest non-bank lender. They specialise in Residential Mortgages, Commercial Mortgages, Motor Finance, Asset Finance, Leasing and Agri Finance.
Finance Ireland is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Compare mortgage rates & deals
Find a range of first time buyer and home mover mortgage deals in Ireland using our comparison.