Why choose Europasat?
- Europasat is one of Ireland’s satellite broadband providers, which means they’re a great option if you find it difficult to get other types of broadband where you live.
- Europasat offers a huge range of packages available, so you’re sure to find one to suit you.
- No landline is required in order to sign up with Europasat as its services are provided via satellite.
Europasat’s best deals and packages
All of Europasat’s packages are provided via satellite, and they have speeds of up to 30Mb. The differences between Europasat packages are mainly down to the download allowance.
If you spend a lot of time online, make sure you choose a plan with a sufficient download allowance - and bear in mind that if you exceed your data allowance in any given month, Europasat says your speed may decrease.
- Europasat customers can avail of customer support 7 days a week.
- On certain plans, Europasat offers a ‘Night Time Saver’ option, which allows you to use unlimited volumes of data between 12 and 6AM.
- A once-off €149 connection fee applies when you initially get connected to Europasat.
What broadband speed does Europasat offer?
Europasat has speeds of up to 30Mb available.
More about Europasat
How do I find my UAN number on my Europasat bill?
The Universal Account Number (UAN) is an eight digit number which is used by telecom providers to identify phone lines. If you’re a current Europasat customer, you can contact them on 044 931 7023 to get your UAN
What is the phone number for Europasat’s customer service?
If you need to contact Europasat directly, you can do so on 044 931 7023 or via the Live Chat on their website.
Switching to Europasat
Switching to Europasat is quick and easy. All you need to do is choose which plan you’re interested in and fill in a few details, including your address and bank details. Europasat will also look for your UAN.
Make sure you contact your current provider to ensure you’re free to switch, and give them the required notice so that you’re not charged after you’ve switched. You’ll be able to arrange a cut-off date with them for service and then you can confirm an installation date with Europasat so you experience as little downtime as possible, although it is possible you may be without broadband for a short while.
Once the switch happens, make sure you cancel any Direct Debits with your current provider.